SOME GNEISS PUNS - PUN GNEISS
- Kit says: How is it an insult to be called a rock?! D8
- Jackalope says: I dunno rocks don't move much
- Jackalope says: but they're
- Jackalope says: HARDCORE
- Jackalope says: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
- Kit says: ....
- Kit says: oh
- Kit says: oh my god
- Kit says: I cannot stay stony-faced to that pun
- Kit says: it is too amazing
- Jackalope says: ;3
- Jackalope says: You'd better watch out because I'm gonna rock this place
- Jackalope says: Don't take these jokes for granite
- Jackalope says: Pull up a chair and have a lemon-limestone drink
- Jackalope says: Sweet as a rose quartz, I
- Jackalope says: *'d reckon
- Jackalope says: enter key I will stone you
- Kit says: Amathyst-ly kind of person usually but these mght bring my guard down~
- Jackalope says: I hope you can manage to calm down and cal-sit down
- Jackalope says: darnit that doesn't work
- Jackalope says: that's not how you pronounce calcite
- Jackalope says: I might fossilize in embarassment
- Kit says: Don't worry, we can start on a fresh slate :3
- Kit says: Chalk it up to a difficult word to punnify XD
- Kit says: Just pumice you won't make any like that again?
- Jackalope says: ...-white flag-
- Jackalope says: I have some puns but none of them are relevant 8U
- Jackalope says: darn XDDDDDDD
- Kit says: AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEAH
- Kit says: I'm just a chip off the old block ;D
- Abner says: You forgot the gneiss.
So we had cake today.
It’s really strange to celebrate one’s birthday 5 days early. I was not very prepared for this and the food was way too delicious.
I got a hair cut. Apparently, now that my hair is short, I look like Justin Bieber. Not when it was long enough to do that swiped-to-the-side thing, but now, when it’s shorter.
Great. Now I just need to write some pop songs. What kinds of lyrics does Justin Bieber use? What do his songs even sound like? Being culturally in-the-dark is not helping me out here. Maybe I’ll just write the worst lyrics I possibly can, and hope someone throws in a guitar solo for me.
Or maybe I’ll just go back to playing XTC and TMBG on bass… I dunno if I’m cut out to be an impersonation pop star.
These past few days I’ve been playing recorder again. This makes me wish I had a group to play with, since most of these songs have three or more parts written for recorders I don’t have. But it’s still really exciting that I can remember how to play as much as I do.
The jet stream is looking more typical today. I’m glad. Although it does mean it’s suddenly cold again in NY because of the northern cPk air mass reaching us. Very windy.